The Sem France Loire Cycling Jersey brings back the style from the mid-1980's team headed by six-time Portuguese champion Joaquim Agostinho and maillot vert winner Sean Kelly.
Although only a small team, they saw some success in the classic races of the Tour de France, ParisNice and the French championships, with Serge Bucherie becoming the road race champion of France while with the team.
Now you can bring back the retro style of the 80's and impress your friends with your knowledge of cycling history all at the same time. This particular style was the jersey of the 1981 and 1982 teams when Kelly won the prestigious Paris–Nice.
The Retro Sem Cycles France Loire Cycling Jersey is made from high-quality Quick-Dry breathable fabric with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced back pockets.
To ensure a high quality and durable jersey, we use full sublimation printing with imported Italian ink for long lasting and vibrant colors.
This cycling jersey qualifies for free shipping worldwide and is covered under OCG buyer protection to ensure you get exactly what you paid for.
Retro Sem Cycles France Loire Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard USA race fit sizing, but please check the sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip