As worn by Bjarne Riss in the 1995 Tour De France, the Men's Retro Gewiss Ballan Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey lets you roll up to your next ride with confidence and some retro style.
We are proving an eye-catching, reliable jersey doesn't have to cost more than the bike you ride on.
We design, manufacture, and dispatch all of our own gear letting us concentrate on producing a functional, soft-feel, moisture-wicking jersey you can fill your wardrobe with and not break the budget.
Leave those awkward money talks behind forever, and expand your range guilt-free.
The Men's Retro Gewiss Ballan Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey features a moisture-wicking LEMBO 140 GSM polyester, cooling 110GSM mesh side panels, and reinforced stitched back pockets.
Better yet, you can try all of the gear at Online Cycling Gear risk-free with a 60-day money-back guarantee, and free shipping worldwide.
Wear a bike shirt that is truly unique this season and see just how much comfort you can get at a bargain price.
Men's Retro Gewiss Ballan Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey Details
- Gender: Men
- Main Material: Durable LEMBO 140 GSM moisture-wicking polyester
- Side Panel Material: Cooling 110 GSM 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane lightweight mesh
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip
- Collar: O-Neck zippable collar
- Gripper: No-irritant Silicon waist gripper
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-Wrinkle
- Print: Full-sublimation heat transfer printing ensuring long-lasting designs
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron