Historically, the Gadsden Flag shown here on the Men's Gadsden Flag Don't Tread On Me Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey was flown as a dare or a taunt to the British during the American Revolution.
It was used by the Continental Marines as an early motto flag, along with the Moultrie flag, and was named after politician Christopher Gadsden, who designed it in 1775 during the American Revolution.
The Men's Gadsden Flag Don't Tread On Me Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey features a moisture-wicking LEMBO 140 GSM polyester, cooling 110GSM mesh side panels, and reinforced stitched back pockets.
Add a zippered back pocket, change up the front zip, or request it in a different size or gender with our exclusive customization options.
Better yet, you can try all of the gear at Online Cycling Gear risk-free with a 60-day money-back guarantee, and free shipping worldwide.
Wear a bike shirt that is truly unique this season and see just how much comfort you can get at a bargain price.
Men's Gadsden Flag Don't Tread On Me Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey Details
- Gender: Men
- Main Material: Durable LEMBO 140 GSM moisture-wicking polyester
- Side Panel Material: Cooling 110 GSM 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane lightweight mesh
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip
- Collar: O-Neck zippable collar
- Gripper: No-irritant Silicon waist gripper
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-Wrinkle
- Print: Full-sublimation heat transfer printing ensuring long-lasting designs
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron