The Brooklyn Brooklyn Chewing Gum Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey from the 70s brings memories back of riders such as Roger De Vlaeminck, Ronald de Witte, Ercole Gualazzanie, Marcello Osler, and Patrick Sercu.
- Riders You Might Know: Roger De Vlaeminck, Ronald de Witte, Ercole Gualazzanie, Marcello Osler, and Patrick Sercu
- Founded: 1970
OCG brings back the retro styles in an eye-catching, reliable jersey that doesn't cost more than the bike you ride on.
We design, manufacture, and dispatch all of our own gear letting us concentrate on producing a functional, soft-feel, moisture-wicking jersey you can fill your wardrobe with and not break the budget.
Leave those awkward money talks behind forever, and expand your range guilt-free.
This men's short sleeve cycling shirt features a moisture-wicking LEMBO 140 GSM polyester, cooling 110GSM mesh side panels, and reinforced stitched back pockets.
Add a zippered back pocket, change up the front zip, or request it in women's or kids' with our exclusive customization options.
Wear a bike shirt that is truly unique this season and see just how much comfort you can get at a bargain price.
Brooklyn Brooklyn Chewing Gum Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey Details
- Gender: Men's, Women's, Genderless, Kids.
- Main Material: Durable LEMBO 140 GSM moisture-wicking polyester
- Side Panel Material: Cooling 110 GSM 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane lightweight mesh
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip
- Collar: O-Neck zippable collar
- Gripper: No-irritant Silicon waist gripper
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-Wrinkle
- Print: Full-sublimation heat transfer printing ensures long-lasting designs
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron