Spanish Banesto Retro 1990's Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey (now Movistar).
This jersey brings memories back of riders such as Pedro Delgado, Miguel Indurain, Julián Gorospe, and Alex Zülle.
- Riders You Might Know: Pedro Delgado, Miguel Indurain, Julián Gorospe and Alex Zülle
- Founded: 1990
OCG's ethos is to bring back the retro styles in an eye-catching, reliable jersey that doesn't cost more than the bike you ride on.
We design, manufacture, and dispatch all of our own gear letting us concentrate on producing a functional, soft-feel, moisture-wicking jersey you can fill your wardrobe with and not break the budget.
Leave those awkward money talks behind forever, and expand your range guilt-free.
This men's short sleeve cycling shirt features a moisture-wicking LEMBO 140 GSM polyester, cooling 110GSM mesh side panels, and reinforced stitched back pockets.
Add a zippered back pocket, change up the front zip, or request it in women's or kids with our exclusive customization options.
Wear a bike shirt that is truly unique this season and see just how much comfort you can get at a bargain price.
Banesto Retro 1990's Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey Details
- Gender: Men's, Women's, Genderless, Kids'
- Main Material: Durable LEMBO 140 GSM moisture-wicking polyester
- Side Panel Material: Cooling 110 GSM 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane lightweight mesh
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip
- Collar: O-Neck zippable collar
- Gripper: No-irritant Silicon waist gripper
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-Wrinkle
- Print: Full-sublimation heat transfer printing ensures long-lasting designs
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron