The Retro Ferrys 1960's Pink Cycling Jersey brings the style from the 1960's Spanish professional team to a high-quality Quick-Dry breathable polyester fabric.
There's no need to fill out your cycling apparel arsenal with expensive gear anymore, grab a jersey at less than half of the price and be surprised at the quality you can get at this price point.
Our men's jerseys are designed with the help of you, the passionate cyclists of the OCG community and designed in house by actual cyclists.
Do you have an idea of your own? Make sure you reply to the email we send you asking for your suggestions after your purchase.
We want you to love your new gear, so we promise a no-questions-asked exchange policy, easy returns, free shipping worldwide and real-person service.
Add this to your cart now and join us on our mission to make cycling apparel affordable again.
Retro Ferrys 1960's Pink Cycling Jersey Features
- Collar: Zippable O-Neck Collar
- Gender: Men's
- Fit: Standard Fit, cycling gear fits smaller than regular clothing so please the check sizing charts
- Fabric: 100% Quick-Dry Moisture-Wicking Polyester
- Pockets: Three Reinforced Stitched Back Pockets
- Zipper: Full-Length Hidden Zip
- Gripper: Low irritant silicone waist gripper to keep the jersey in place with full pockets
- Features: Quick-Dry, Anti-Wrinkle, Pre-Shrunk, Anti-Pilling
- Printing: Full sublimation printing with Italian, never-fade ink to ensure long-lasting, vibrant designs
- Care: Machine Wash 20-30C. Do not dry clean