** This product is officially licensed and produced with permission. Please make sure you are buying authentic, licensed products to support the rights holders. **
OCG and The Pierce Archive have come together to bring the Men's This Too Is Love LGBT Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey based off groundbreaking book covers of the 1940s and 1960s that showed the courage to be who they truly were when the world was not ready.
This jersey features characters from the book The Divided Path, a subtle story of a young man in the strange world of the "third sex" written in the 1940s, and Fever in the Sun written in the 60s by Sheldon Lord.
We design, manufacture, and dispatch all of our own gear letting us concentrate on producing a functional, soft-feel, moisture-wicking jersey you can fill your wardrobe with and not break the budget.
Leave those awkward money talks behind forever, and expand your range guilt-free.
The Men's This Too Is Love LGBT Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey features a moisture-wicking LEMBO 140 GSM polyester, cooling 110GSM mesh side panels, and reinforced stitched back pockets.
Add a zippered back pocket, change up the front zip or request it in a different size or gender with our exclusive customization options.
Better yet, you can try all of the gear at Online Cycling Gear risk-free with a 60-day money-back guarantee, and free shipping worldwide.
Wear a bike shirt that is truly unique this season and see just how much comfort you can get at a bargain price.
Men's This Too Is Love LGBT Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey Details
- Gender: Men
- Main Material: Durable LEMBO 140 GSM moisture-wicking polyester
- Side Panel Material: Cooling 110 GSM 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane lightweight mesh
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip
- Collar: O-Neck zippable collar
- Gripper: No-irritant Silicon waist gripper
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-Wrinkle
- Print: Full-sublimation heat transfer printing ensuring long-lasting designs
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron